Who do I call about my utilities when I’m moving?

For local gas & electric you contact WE Energies, local cable is Charter Communications, and local water & sewer department is the Village Hall at (262) 495-8316.  You have to let us know when you’re moving so we can take your name off of the bill and put it in the new owners name.  All of these numbers can be found on the Community Resources Tab of our website.