PLEASE REGISTER TO VOTE NOW, DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT ELECTION!
Voter Registration Form
Voters: go to myvote.wi.gov for a great resource for all voting and election information!!
Feb. 18, 2020 Spring Primary
There will be a local election as well for Village Trustee seats and School Board
April 7, 2020 Spring Election
Mail all Absentee Ballot requests to PO Box 380 Palmyra, WI. 53156. Please include a copy of Photo ID with application.
Mail all Voter Registration forms to PO Box 380 Palmyra, WI. 53156 and include Proof of Residency with the application.
Help us help you be ready to vote!
If you are not registered you have to fill out the Statewide Voter Registration Application Form
You may follow the link below (click GAB-131), fill the application out, print & mail to the Clerk’s office with a copy of your WI driver’s license attached. You may also stop in the Village hall during regular business hours to fill out the application. Remember to bring in a copy of your driver’s license (or another acceptable form of identification as listed on the application) with you. If you are not sure if you are registered, please call 495-8316 or stop in to inquire.
Click on the link below to access your personal voter information:
Very Important for Registering to Vote!
If you are registering by mail, the application must be postmarked no later than the 20th day (3rd Wednesday) before the election and you must include proof of residence with your application. (Acceptable documents listed below)
If you are registering in person after the 20th day before the election, you must register at the Clerk's office, and you will be required to show a valid proof of residence (Acceptable documents listed below)
Acceptable Documents for Proof of Residency
- A current & valid WI. drivers license
- A current & valid WI. identification card
- Any other officail identification card or license issued by a WI. governmental body or unit
- Any identification card issued by an employer in the normal course of business & bearing a photo of the card holder, but not including a business card
- A real estate tax bill or receipt for the current year or the year preceding the date of the election
- A residential lease which is effective for a period that included Election Day (NOT for 1st time voters registering by mail)
- A university, college or technical institute fee card as long as it includes your local address (must include photo)
- A university, college or technical institute identification card as long as it include a local address (must include photo)
- A gas, electric, cable t.v. or telephone service statement (utility bill) for the period commencing not earlier than 90 days before Election Day.
- Bank Statement
- A check or other document issued by a unit of government
- A credit card statement, insurance statement, or other billing statements showing a current Village of Palmyra address
Voter Information on the Photo ID Law
Photo ID Law is in effect!
The Photo ID law is in effect and you will be required to show a photo ID before you can vote.
The next Election is Tuesday Feb. 21st, 2017. If you have questions on acceptable forms of
ID you can call the Village Clerk’s office at (262) 495-8316 or go to http://bringit.wi.gov
Where do I vote?
- If your address begins with a "W", "N"or an "S" (fire number) you go to the Town Hall located at the airport. Example: W138000 S 11111 Happy Road.
- If your address looks like this: "W. Main St." then you will go to the Village Hall, 100 W. Taft St. Palmyra, WI.
Polls are open 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. on election days.
Village of Palmyra
100 W. Taft Street
P.O. Box 380, Palmyra, WI 53156
Village Hall Office Hours
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The State Election Commission wants to hear from you.
Office Hours: M-F, 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Call us at (866) 868-3947 for general inquiries
Call our Help Desk at (608) 261-2028 for technical assistance
Call us toll-free at 1-866-VOTE-WISE
Email us at Elections HelpDesk elections.wi.gov or visit our G.A.B. Staff page for a directory
Send us a fax at (608) 267-0500
Send us a letter:
Wisconsin Election Commisssion
P.O. Box 7984
Madison, Wisconsin 53707-7984
Visit us in Madison:
Wisconsin Election Commission
212 East Washington Avenue, Third Floor
Madison, Wisconsin 53703